Monday, April 23, 2012

I am trying to stay up to date on all of the release rumors and hype to bring you the release calendars. Keep track of who's going up against who on major album release days and see who I think you need to keep a look-out for.
I believe one of the most anticipated albums being released is...

The Ecology by Fashawn


Few debut albums in recent memory were as potent and honest as Fashawn's 2009 debut Boy World The independent release. Late this summer, when the Fresno DXnext alum announced that he was going to uphold the formula with Ex on the boards. Expect colorful sample-driven sounds and common-man themes as the Young Santiago helps expand his legacy as one of the more resonant voices of this time. As Common, Talib Kweli and Mos Def all began as independent artists in the '90s before reaching mainstream stature, Fash is another poised to have that kind of impact.
-Ryan-

No comments: