Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Coachella 2012!

"Tupac Back" said Rick Ross and apparently he was right! The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Annual Festival  in California last week had a spectacular lineup and included a special guest. Tupac! Well, not in the flesh, but a hologram version of  him preformed along side Snoop. It looked spectacular, in my opinion. Only when Snoop was next to him did he appear fake. Many people were insulted by the performance but in my opinion, it was incredible. I don't see how people could be hurt by this! I think this is flattering for the rapper's family because it shows that he is still relevant. Aside from that, the lineup was full of amazing artists as well as new artists. 50 Cent, Eminem, Snoop and Kendrick Lamar are just a few rappers who preformed along with ASAP Rocky, Frank Ocean and Tyler The Creator. That sounds like a dream to me. I only wish I were able to go! Pictures and videos of the show flooded Instagram, Youtube and Twitter. It was impossible to miss this spectacle, if you follow any of the artists who were featured, that is. Who wouldn't want to see all of these talented artists preform all in one place?


Tupac Hologram performance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uQ5Bs2XwTc
Take a look at some photos:
http://framework.latimes.com/2012/04/13/photos-of-the-2012-coachella-valley-music-and-arts-festival/#/0

No comments: